Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BACK TO THE ROOTS

Dear readers,

I hope you are doing fine and that you are enjoying your summer.I am fine...

Today I just wanted to write a little note to tell you that from now on I won't be blogging very often.The reason for this lies in the fact that some months ago I decided that at one point I will ask for the Ad Sense option here on Blogger.Thus I had been trying to write more frequently and about themes that would be interesting not only to me,but also to the general public.This however produced only stress for me and it made me very unhappy.I was feeling more and more that I was going astray from what my blog really means to me.My blog is my shelter where everyone is kindly welcome,but it represents also the journey to myself and to God,so it has to go on by my rules and on my rythm.I do not want to be worried about "adding sense" to my blog,but I just want to praise my Lord,remember Islam and Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Mbacké through writings about the things that I like.

Reading the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran takes time and for me personally also a lot of thinking.Somehow I need the verses that I usually publish under the posts to sink into me first.It is all like a process...

This is why I do not want to be under any kind of pressure and I just want to write when I truly feel ready for it.Maybe in the future I will decide to ask for Ad Sense,but it will have to be under my rules or otherwise I do not need it.

My blog does not have many followers and that is okay,because during these years of blogging I got to know many virtual acquaintances and friends anyway.In my opinion this is also very important,because through a deeper knowing of the others we also get to know better ourselves.All the blogs that I follow are dear to me and every single comment that I get makes me very excited.Even the ones in which the bloggers ask me to follow eachother bring a smile on my face... I seriously do not care about having a lot of followers,so sometimes I follow a blog if it makes someone happy,but I do not think if the person on the other side follows me back.I am extremly happy when someone decides to follow me,but still to me the most important thing is to be able to write on my own time,without too much thinking if my writings will reach as much people as possible.The truth is that it is all very personal to me...

So,my dear readers of my blog this sure is not a goodbye,but though in the year 2014 I plan on closing my blog,until then I have to write at my own pace.I hope you will understand me and I send you many greetings and all my love.

Kiss,kiss :o) ...
_ _ _

THE HOLY BIBLE (Old Testament - Joshua,Chapter 1-Verse 9)

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

THE HOLY QURAN (Surah 2. Al-Baqara (The Cow),Verse 153)

153. Therefore remember Me, and I will remember you; and be thankful to Me and do not be ungrateful to Me.

_ _ _
(The verses from The Holy Bible and The Holy Quran are not meant as any comparison whatsoever,but are just verses that I liked and decided to post.)


GOD BLESS YOU

13 comments:

Jamin Anama said...

Hallo Jasmine!

Es hat mich gefreut zu lesen, dass du dich vom Islam angezogen fühlst.
Es erfordert ein hohes Maß ein Aufrichtigkeit, vor allem aber einer starken Persönlichkeit seine Sympathien für den Islam in einer nicht-islamischen Umgebung zu bekunden. Dir gebührt mein Respekt!

Möge Gott uns rechtleiten und uns die Kraft geben zu versuchen ihm und NICHT den Menschen gefallen zu wollen.

P.S: Ich schreibe auf Deutsch, weil du erwähnt hast, dass du Deutsch magst. Gerne schreibe ich auch auf Englisch.


Liebe Grüße aus Tunis

Mounir B.

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

@ Jamin Anama :o),

vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar auf Deutsch.Das hat mich echt gefreut und bitte melde dich noch weiter :)...
Wie ich es in meinem Post erwähnt habe,werde ich in der Zukunft nicht mehr so viel schreiben,aber ich habe auch eine fb Seite und wenn du möchtest kannst du mich auch dort besuchen.Das würde mich sehr freuen :)... Da gibt es jedenfalls eine mehr lockere Stimmung und ich bin fast täglich dort zu finden.
Du hast Recht,man erwirbt sich nicht viele Sympathien wenn man über den Islam spricht :)!
Hier in Slowenien ist heute Feiertag,aber ich muss arbeiten.Deswegen muss ich mich jetzt verabschieden :)...

Liebe Grüße aus Slowenien nach Tunis :)...

Kat said...

aw im sorry to hear that in the end, posting caused some stress :( im glad you have figured out what you are going to do now though :) i look forward to enjoying the rest of your posts until 2014 :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

@ Kat :o)

Thank you sweety for visiting my blog.Yes,definitely for me it's better to write less and only when I feel ready for it.Now I feel more relaxed,I think about the verese that I'll post and of course I'm already thinking about the next post...
The next one will be an outfit for sure,because at the end of August I'm going to a wedding.

Kiss,kiss :)...

Maja @ thecakebaby.blogspot.com said...

Tudi jaz postam redkeje kot včasih. Tako pač je v življenju, nič hudega. :)
Lep dan!!

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

Lep pozdrav Maja :)!XO

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You'll be missed in your absence, but it is definitely important for you to blog because you want to, about the stuff you want to. If it feels like too much of a job, then it's not worth it! Hope you decide you want to come back to blogdom soon - but at your pace!

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

Hi Lisa :o),

thanks for visiting my blog :)!
I'll write again,but at my own pace.
Anyway,writer or no writer,I'm sure still going to be a reader,so I'll be visiting your and other blogs again and again :)...

XOXOXO

Sabrina Musco said...

bisogna sempre seguire ciò che ci dice il cuore , devi fare ciò che senti di fare!!
a presto dolcissima amica!!
un bacio!!

Inez said...

I hope you come back to blogging soon! xoxo.

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

@ Sabrina :o)

Grazie per aver capito.
XO

@ Inez :o)

I'll write again for sure,but it's not my priority anymore.

Love my dear.

Louisa Moje said...

Hello Jasmina, I totally agree with you that blogging should be at your own pace. I hope you come back (if you do close our blog) to blogging soon. I will be waiting to read your posts. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Louisa Moje
http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

Jasmina Gelsominastar said...

@ Louisa Moje :o),

thank you for visiting me sweetie :)!
I'll see when to write something,because at this moment of my life I've got other priorities.Yet one thing is for sure,I'll keep on visiting other blogs and yours particularly :)!

Love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...